1. WHO WE ARE
1.2. Our website, https://paintingwithlight.com/, is owned and operated by us. Our website is hosted by SiteGround Hosting Ltd., 3rd Floor, 11-12 St. James's Square, London SW1Y 4LB.
- (a) By post, using the aforementioned address, to the attention of our Privacy Officer;
- (b) By sending an e-mail to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of our Privacy Officer.
What are cookies?
2.2. Cookies will usually contain the name of the website where the cookie has come from, how long the cookie will remain on your device, and a value which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
2.3. Cookies can be divided into several categories:
- (a) On the basis of storage time: some cookies will be deleted as soon as you leave the website or as soon as you close your browser (the so-called “session cookies”), other cookies will remain stored on your computer or mobile device and will help us identify you as visitor of our website (the so-called “permanent cookies”).
- (b) On the basis of origin: cookies created by our own website (the “first party cookies”) and cookies created and stored by our (social media) partners (the “third party cookies”).
- (c) On the basis of necessity and functionality:
- (i) “Necessary cookies”: These are required for the operation of our website. They include for example cookies that enable you to log in.
- (ii) “Analytical/performance cookies”: These cookies allow us to analyse our web traffic, to see the number of users of our website and how the users navigate through our website.
- (iii) “Functional cookies”: These cookies ‘remember’ the choices you made on our website (e.g. language preference.) making the website more user-friendly and enhancing your user experience.
Cookies used by us
Cookies used by our partners
- (a) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/;
- (b) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/;
- (c) LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy;
- (d) Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies;
- (e) Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/;
- (f) Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy;
- (g) Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/cookies.
Managing and blocking cookies
2.8. You can at any time manage or delete cookies using the settings on your internet browser, allowing you to refuse some or all cookies. Turning off cookies will limit the service that we are able to provide and may affect your user-experience. Deleting cookies may result in manually adjusting preferences every time you visit our website.
2.9. For more details about controlling and/or deleting cookies, visit the page corresponding to your browser for more information:
- (a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- (b) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari);
- (c) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- (d) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- (e) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- (f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge);
- (g) or visit, http://aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/.